Ms.Boone Interview

We interviewed Ms Boone our (6-8) Guidance Counselor this week.  Here are some questions we asked her:

Q:What do you do in your free time?"
A: "I like to do Ballroom dancing and play tennis".

Q:"What do you do for the school?"
A:"I work with students on careers and work on issues"

Q:"What do you do to help students?"
A: "I work on smart goal plans and help with conflicts"

Q:"Did you have jobs before you did this?"
A:"I worked for NY Daily News and NYC Public Schools"

We all thank Ms Boone for the Interview.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to interview me. I may have answered too much during the interview, I see you have condensed it greatly. Do know that I enjoy working with all of you at MHS. I am here to help with improving your academic standings, social skill interactions and to encourage you all to start thinking about your future college and career plans. I have a lot to accomplish before my impending retirement :-)
    Mrs. Boone

    ReplyDelete