Mrs. Winfield Computer Science Class By Michael G

       Hi, my name is Michael G, I am one of the GEM Reporters. Today I will be talking to Mrs. Winfield Corbett's about her Computer Science Empire Class. I asked her some questions about her class and the following are her responses. 

The first question I asked was "What is your after school program about?"
 Her response:  "I work with Computer Science for innovators and makers."  My students work on computer coding and block coding and also java script. 

The second question is "Will you do a project in the future". 
Her response:  " Yes, my students are learning how to program micro bits with computer coding. They also use micro chips to do projects". 

The last question I asked was "What do you teach?" 
Her response: "Computer Science for Innovators and Makers". 
I had fun interviewing Mrs.Winfield Corbett.
I am Michael G a GEMS reporter, signing out.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment