Mr. Grice By Andrea D. and Mark Rittgers

We had an opportunity to interview Mr. Anthony Grice who is our Empire State Program Facilitator.  


Q#1 - How did you get this program?
A#1 - It was a grant for 5 years for this program. This is our first year.

Q#2 - Did you choose the subjects?
A#2 - " I spoke with all directors, principals, parents, teachers, and students. I also did some research on my own."

Q#3 - How long have you been doing this?
A#3 - " I've been working in the district for 15 years. This is my first year in this program."

Q#4 - What have you done before this program?
A#4 - " I did another grant call "Community Schools". It was only in three schools."

Q#5 - Does you want the Meadow Hills GEMS blog back again next year?
A#5 -  "Yes."

Q#6 - Do you have kids in the district?
A#6 - " I have three kids in the district. (Fostertown School and NFA North)

Q#7 - Did you go through the Newburgh Schools?
A#7 "Yes." ( Horizons, Fostertown, Meadow Hill, North Jr. Nigh, NFA Main, and then went on to a
SUNY College)

Q#8 - Is this your dream job?
A#8 - "Not always as a kid but now yes!"  

Thank you for your time, Mr. Grice!




1 comment:

  1. Mark is probably the smartest kid in school! I wish he was my friend

    ReplyDelete